Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Election is Over!!

Hooray, hooray!!

I am so glad all the attack ad bullshit on the radio, flyers in the mail, from phone calls, and in the newspaper has finally ended that I almost don’t care who won. Isn’t that pathetic? (Not near as pathetic as what our political system has become.)

Yes, I did vote.

The overall outcome could have been better, but it could have been much, much worse, too.

Between dipping, cleaning up and painting pots, Ben and I have been racing around to get a few things done today in anticipation of the storm coming in. I’m rather excited about the possibility of a bunch of snow, even though it looks like we may only get half a foot. But what more can I ask? The election is over and snow is on the way.

Hooray, hooray!!

Think Snow!

DSCN0308

Isn’t it beautiful? I’m ready to hunker down for the winter, so bring it on, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment